Welcome to 4 Macey Street, a Claisebrook retreat set amongst the trees and ideally positioned to enjoy views of our Swan River, the Matagarup Bridge and Optus Stadium. This thoughtfully designed, solid brick and well-maintained multi-level green title family residence has the amenity and quality to meet the most discerning of buyers. With spacious internal and outdoor spaces for you to enjoy, you will appreciate the practical amenity as well as the indulging options for entertaining and relaxing with loved ones and friends each day and on weekends.
Set perfectly just a stroll from the Claisebrook Cove and Matagarup Bridge over to the Optus Stadium and Crown Burswood, this residence is the pick of the homes on sought-after Macey Street and is designed to provide every member of the family with their own quiet space to enjoy. The feature windows welcome in the rich foliage of the iconic tree-lined kerbside while allowing sunlight to stream throughout each living and resting zone.
A very rare find in dynamic East Perth this designer, low maintenance, lock-up-and-leave property will be one of the most sought-after properties available for purchase in 2022. If you wish to be walking distance to Trinity and Mercedes Colleges as well as the world class sporting and entertainment of Burswood this has home got to be the choice. Freshly painted and ready with vacant possession at settlement, viewings will impress, and we encourage your early enquiry.
– Multi-level green title family home with fresh painting throughout and major renovations completed in 2015
– Spacious open-plan design with 4 or 5 bedrooms and multiple internal and outdoor spaces to enjoy
– An estimated 289sqm of quality-built space
– 3 outdoor areas including the large courtyard off the main living area as well as the top floor balcony, both with Swan River views
– Ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dual-drawer dishwasher
– Quality vinyl plank flooring, plush carpets, and chic floor tiling
– 4 very spacious & private bedrooms + a study or 5th bedroom
– Chic bathrooms with quality stone, white tiling & custom cabinetry
– Separate ground floor laundry plus additional powder room toilet
– Security alarm and gated intercom system with striker
– Secure 3 car remote control garage, workshop space & multiple storage options
– Bob Hawke College catchment and walking distance to Trinity and Mercedes Colleges