Set in one of Potts Point’s most revered buildings, this 2-level, 3-bedroom residence is a home of distinction, boasting extensive views, stylish appointments and a double LUG. A prime offering in this prized address, it commands stunning vistas with views to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and CBD skyline as well as Elizabeth Bay and Darling Point.
With 9th-floor entry, the lower bedroom zone features a master with balcony, walk-in robe and en-suite. The 2 further bedrooms have b/ins and views, the 3rd with scope for use as an office and separate lounge area. There is an adjacent bathroom and separate laundry. The upper level meanwhile presents open plan living/dining/kitchen – a sublime zone running right across the building with balconies on each side showcasing those legendary views. There is ample area for both formal and casual dining.
In flawless condition and offering luxurious living in a building which is an “icon” by both name and stature, it presents the best of Sydney on a beautiful platter. Providing a resort-like lifestyle with a 24-hour concierge, 20m indoor pool, gym and sauna, this is a home to cherish in a much-loved building. A double LUG and separate secure storage room offer convenience, whilst the vibrant dining scene, shopping and transport on the doorstep, make this a perfect harbour-view home for owner-occupiers or perceptive investors.
– Set over 2 levels with iconic Harbour Bridge, Opera House vistas
– Generous master bedroom, walk-in robe, en-suite, balcony, views
– 2 further bedrooms w b/ins, one with scope for use as study/lounge
– East-west/cross-floor upper living/dining/kitchen
– Beautiful living area w sunny balcony + CBD/harbour views
– Kitchen w Miele gas cooking, stone benches, central bench
– Sunny E-facing balcony, views to Elizabeth Bay, Darling Point
– Deluxe main bathroom and en-suite, A/C, full int. laundry
– Acclaimed complex w concierge, pool, gym, sauna
– LUG for 2, storage room, steps to shopping, cafes, transport